skip to content

Refine results

Search by

Search by Algolia
Law Handbook banner image

Types of residential park agreements

'Residential park agreements' are agreements where:

  • the park operator agrees to let you rent a site to put a dwelling on ('residential park site agreements'); OR
  • the park operator agrees to let you rent a dwelling on a site ('residential park tenancy agreements'); OR
  • a resident sub-lets the dwelling to you (‘sub-tenancy agreement’) (this is where the resident gives you exclusive right to live in the dwelling). Sub-letting can only happen in certain circumstances. (see Sub-letting)

These are all considered to be residential park agreements [see Residential Parks Act 2007 (SA) s 3].

Different rules apply depending on whether the agreement is a residential park site agreement or a residential park tenancy agreement in relation to ending agreements and in relation to the park operator's rights of entry to property.

Periodic or fixed term agreements?  :  Last Revised: Fri Aug 9th 2019
The content of the Law Handbook is made available as a public service for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal advice. See Disclaimer for details. For free and confidential legal advice in South Australia call 1300 366 424.