skip to content

Refine results

Search by

Search by Algolia
Law Handbook banner image

Property Damage

This section provides details on what to do if you have been involved in an accident and how to recover the cost of repairs to a motor vehicle. For a complete guide to handling your own motor vehicle claim see our Motor Vehicle Accident Kit.*

*Please note, as an amendment to the Motor Vehicle Accident Kit, the increase in the limit for minor civil claims in the Magistrates Court of South Australia, which is now for claims under $12 000.

Property Damage  :  Last Revised: Thu Jul 28th 2016
The content of the Law Handbook is made available as a public service for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal advice. See Disclaimer for details. For free and confidential legal advice in South Australia call 1300 366 424.