skip to content
Law Handbook banner image

Time limits

Applications can only be made to the DHS-Child Support to change an administrative assessment that is less than 18 months old on the date the application is lodged.

A person must first apply to a court for leave (permission) to seek a change to an assessment that is more than 18 months old. A court cannot give permission to change an assessment that is more than 7 years old.

Time limits  :  Last Revised: Mon Oct 27th 2014
The content of the Law Handbook is made available as a public service for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal advice. See Disclaimer for details. For free and confidential legal advice in South Australia call 1300 366 424.