skip to content

Refine results

Search by

Search by Algolia
Law Handbook banner image

Applying for a child support assessment

Either parent or a non-parent carer can apply to DHS–Child Support for an administrative assessment of child support. The application can be made to the Department:

The Department requires information about:

  • proof of parentage for each parent;
  • care arrangements for the child/ren; and
  • whether the collection of the liability will be done privately or by the DHS–Child Support.
Applying for a child support assessment  :  Last Revised: Fri Feb 16th 2018
The content of the Law Handbook is made available as a public service for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal advice. See Disclaimer for details. For free and confidential legal advice in South Australia call 1300 366 424.